Product DescriptionWhy You Need Non Slip Socks for Dogs
There are so many ways non slip socks are useful. I could go on and on, but here are the top 3 reasons why you need grip socks for your dog.
Benefits of Non Slip Socks
Non skid socks are perfect for senior and tri-pawed dogs needing an extra bit of traction when navigating slick surfaces, such as tile and hardwood floors. With arthritis, most senior dogs' legs will splay out from underneath them. It's difficult to bring their legs back under them so most fall to the ground. With non slip socks, they have traction, which prevents splaying even on slick surfaces.
Protects Hardwood Floors
Sometimes, no matter how trimmed your dog's nails are, they still leave scratch marks on hardwood floors while running through the house. Grip socks prevent damage on hardwood floors while providing traction. It's not fun when dogs slip and crash into your breakables.
Aids in Wound Healing
Use non skid socks to aid in healing foot wounds. Wearing a sock prevents dogs from licking and irritating the wound further. You would much rather see your pet wearing these socks than a neck cone.
- Small Sock Paw Width - 2.16 ", Length - 5.5"
- Grip Socks prevent damage on hardwood floors while providing traction.
- Indoor Socks will keep your pet's paws clean. Cute design for everyday wear.
- Anti-slip Silicone Gel Print on the soles to provide extra traction on slippery surfaces.
- Measure your pet's paw width for best fit. They should be tight enough to stay up, but loose enough to pull on easily.
Dog Socks Traction Control Anti-Slip for Hardwood Floor Indoor Wear, Paw Protection Grey